Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Footballer protests immigration by becoming immigrant

It seems that celebrity testicle-grasper Vinnie Jones has declared himself fed up with immigrants in Britain.

He made the announcement from his home. In Los Angeles.

Showing a keen grasp of geography, he said, “It’s not the country I grew up in. It’s a European country now,” presumably referring to the nation’s previous, little-advertised status as part of Latin America.

Common objections to immigration often refer to a failure of new arrivals to assimilate with the culture and habits of the host nation. On this issue, Jones stated, ““I get my Walkers crisps delivered once a month. I have a box of Roast Chicken, a box of Salt and Vinegar, and a box of Monster Munch... and there’s more Premier League football on TV there than there is here.”

You're an asset to any nation, Vinnie.

Although you were a rubbish and strangely rubbery Juggernaut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home