The Derren made me do it
So a lady has pushed her husband off a theatre balcony at a Derren Brown show “as a joke.”Now I know I’m a fan of ‘man goes into a bar’ jokes and so possibly not the best arbiter of that which is amusing. But pushing a guy over a 45 foot drop? Really?
"And then I thought, ‘he’ll laugh at this when he gets out of traction’ and gave him a hilarious shove.”
When he responded to her request for a partner with a GSOH, I bet he wasn’t expecting this kind of jape eh?
That said, does anyone really believe the ‘joke’ line?
My personal theory is that this was just what she said when her plan went wrong and the guy survived. In fact, she was trying to kill her husband, planning to send him plunging to his death and then, when arrested, claim that she was innocent, she had no idea what she was doing and that Derren Brown had made her do it.
It’s crazy, and stupid, but it might just work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home