Now that's transphobia
I love this story. Apparently an American has decided to reveal that throughout his life he has felt like a man trapped in a woman’s body.Now normally, and especially on Twitter in these days of howling outrage in 140 characters or fewer, this would result in gushing support from the right-on brigade, general indifference from the sensible majority, and scorn, finger-pointing and derision from the frothing morons who seem to shout louder than everyone else.
But pity those poor morons, on learning, just before tweeting their ‘you’re not a real women’ rubbish, that this particular transgender person has previously “spent 20 years operating in secret behind enemy lines as an elite US Navy Seal.”
"Ha, you’re not a real wo… sorry what? Navy Seal? Oh, that’s you in the picture is is? With the big machine gun. Right. So as I was saying, I fully support your decision. You go girl!”
And brilliantly she’s written a book about her experience that. If this doesn’t sell from the title alone, there’s no justice in the world. Warrior Princess: A US Navy Seal's Journey to Coming Out Transgender

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home