Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Doctor, Doctor

What is the phrase you least want to hear when going to the doctors to ask him about what might be causing the strange headaches and odd noises you’ve been hearing lately.

Is it, "Looks like a bit of hay fever?" Nope. 

Is it, "I'm sorry, tinnitis has struck and it's incurable?" Nope.

The answer is: "'I'm sorry, it appears that your ear is now home to... 


My favourite bit is is how positive this woman is about her super gross horrible medical experience. Instead of putting her off bugs, she says,'I'm no longer as squeamish as I was about bugs - how can you be when they've been inside your head?'

What a woman

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Network Ace said...

nice blog...kep it up

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger butterfly* said...

Ha. I actually had a conversation about this over the weekend, and then here it is sitting here. Go figure :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home