Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

They're real

The best thing ever has happened. Wig and I were watching a show about the predator release scheme...

"hmm, I've got a good idea, let's release panthers and bears into the wild. Near this village looks like a good spot."

Sharp eyed observers may have already spotted the flaw in this thinking.

Anyhoo, the bear starts eating farmers' animals, then the beekeeper was none to pleased when the bear stole his honey - and now the man who runs the pic-er-nic basket warehouse is terrified he's next.

So, they go off hunting for the bear. And what do they use to hunt these bears?

Beardogs.

It's official, beardogs exist.

Thanks, real life.

(with apologies to those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about.)

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Pellet said...

Of course they're real. They also make excellent captains.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home