Novel idea
Hey you lot.I've been reading a book I wrote a while back (extract below) and I have realised 2 things.
1. What I thought was a comic romp is actually a really sad book full of sadness.
2. I want to self publish it and give it to friends.
So if you're interested in becoming the proud owner of a copy of Shaking the Snowstorm, let me know (you can put something in the comments).
Thanks

5 Comments:
You thought this was a comic romp? I would love a copy. I get all the comedy I need at work.
I read the extract and it left me feeling sad and disturbed... I loved it!! Count me in.
When we read this on Sunday, Mrs Terror-to-Be and I both found ourselves feeling flat and empty.
You have the rare gift, in your prose, of opening a gaping hole that can only be filled with drink and wh*res.
Send me a copy.
I'd gladly take a copy of your vanity publication. Have you ever thought of a job as a relationship counsellor?
Of course I want a copy. It made me laugh and cry.
Post a Comment
<< Home