Non sequitur of the day
"I'll never go back to drugs, but I'd love another baby" declares Kerry Katona in what seems like two rather unconnected statements.But now, imagine the evil Katona sitting in a large leather armchair across from an interviewer. The interviewer, knowing Katona's weakness for innocent human flesh has a bowl of helpless babies in her hands.
"Thanks for giving me this interview Ms Katona. Snack?"
"Don't mind if I do."
*munches on tender infant*
...interview carries on for a while...
"So Kerry, don't you worry about slipping off the wagon and going back to the narcotics?"
"Oh I'll never go back to drugs, but I'd love another baby."
*reaches out with hungry, bloodstained grin*
Makes a horrible, frightening sense doesn't it?
On the other hand, maybe she's not an evil cannibal and by 'baby' she simply meant 'headline'.
I guess we'll never know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home