Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, March 07, 2011

If you're so busy trainspotting you forget to eat...

...are you suffering from anoraksia?

Apparently years ago Kate Moss got in trouble with the anti-anorexia crowd (which I'd like to think was most of us) for saying "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."

Was just talking with Wig, and it turns out that both he and I had the same reaction when we first heard it. "Hmmm. I wonder where I can get a packet of Skinny Feels."

So, business idea of the day (my normal 10% commission applies) - start a new brand of snack called Skinny Feels and, voila, one instant celebrity endorsement.

I just can't understand why I'm not rich yet.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Mrs T-to-be said...

Hookers.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

Well played MTTB. Well played.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home