Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

A butterfly flaps her wings

The lovely Butterfly has drawn my attention to the excellent site www.meinmyplace.com, in which a photographer goes round to lovely young ladies' apartments to take slightly naughty pictures of them in their smalls.

First up, dude who thought of this, I salute you. You get women to actually invite you round to their house to take pictures. Genius! I've been following a similar hobby but a) it's hard to get a good shot when crouching in a privet hedge and b) if you do get to go inside, there are only so many pictures you can take before they wake up and call the police.

Secondly, it's superbly sexy to see real (albeart real, fit) women looking like, well, women, rather than painted inflatables.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against painted inflatables either, but there's sort of an extra humanity to these pics.

I guess it doesn't hurt that they're more titillating than revealing, which makes a nice change after the bombardment of extreme online material, which has its place, but gets old.

Finally, I'm thinking of submitting a picture of me in my place.

From comments a colleague made at work today, that would be a snap of me in the corner of the room, shutting up. With a dunce cap on.

Of course, if you're looking for a website for real perv value, can I suggest meinmyplaice.com.

You've never seen more graphic man on fish action.

Oh, and if you are going to go to meinmyplace.com, I highly recommend Chelsea.

You can thank me later.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger butterfly* said...

Thank you? Pish! Thank ME!

Chelsea is lovely, though if you go allllll the way back to the start it's evident that he's sold out a touch from the very "real women" since working with Esquire. Fair play.

He only works in the US by the look of it, so if you want to fill a gap in the market I suggest you hop right on it after you're done in the fax. Though in the mean time, I look forward to the kinky dunce cap pictures. Hot stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home