what are the odds?
The other day I was in a bar that shall remain nameless (it's the best place to drink, bar none, I'd say) with Child Bride and we noticed a 'local interest' magazine being given away.On the front of this cover was a woman who was starring in the local pantomime. I don't know who she was. I'd never heard of her.
But she'd been in Hollyoaks. And EastEnders. That's impressive, right?
So, at a loose end, we drew the traditional beard, moustache and glasses on her picture. Then added a speech bubble saying 'You know me right? I've been in Hollyoaks. Remember that? EastEnders? No? Screw you then.'
All brilliantly hilarious I think you'll agree.
Ok, maybe not, but we were bored.
So, just before leaving, we popped the magazine back in the 'please take one' rack.
Then, we stood up to leave. As we walked to the door, who do you think walked in?
Yes, the very woman from the front of the magazine. She'd stopped off for a drink, presumably after a hard days rehearsing and thigh-slapping in the theatre, which was over the road.
So suddenly a mostly unamusing piece of graffiti had become an unpleasant personal attack.
I have committed a panto-based hate crime.

1 Comments:
haha thats the funniest thing ive heard!
u shud have taken it and asked for her autograph :P
http://anthonyox10.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home