Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Now that's comedy

I love this picture...



I can only imagine the meeting.

"We need something funny for the British Comedy Awards."

"Right... How about a very funny comedian."

"I like it. I like it a lot. But..."

"But?"

"But, this is the British Comedy Awards. Literally the funniest awards since that one where Ricky Gervais was rude to famous people. We need something even funnier than a very funny comedian."

"An animated meercat?"

"No,"

"Someone falling over?"

"No. you're not getting it. I like the very funny comedian. But we need something to make him even funnier."

"I know..."

"Tell me."

"A very funny comedian... with a midget on his head."

"I love you."


In other news, I have a movie recommendation for you. The Fabulous Mr Fox. It's rather marvelous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home