Football focus
Ha, just kidding, I'm not interested in football. I do know, however, that tonight is the deadline for the transfer window.Now I don't see why this should be restricted to just football. Wouldn't life be a little bit more interesting if you could transfer characters from one film to another, every now and then.
And in that spirit, I present:
3 Movie Transfer deals I'd pay good money to see
1. Bridget Jones, new and improved with the addition of Sigourney Weaver as Ripley from the Alien films. *slap* "Buck up you stupid woman. Grow some backbone."
2. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, with added Edwart Norton as the Hulk. "Use your anger my young appren... whoa, whoa, that's enough. Oh bugger."
and of course (with thanks to the internet for inspiration)...
3. Twilight - now featuring Wesley Snipes as Blade.
So, who would you like to see snapped up in the movie transfer window?

1 Comments:
I'm not entirely sure on what the rules are, but if the costumes all stay the same I'm surprised you've not opted for Megan Fox switching in to be King Leonidas. THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAAOOOOOHYES.
Post a Comment
<< Home