Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, November 01, 2010

Monday night movie

If, like some people, you enjoy nothing more than to settle down to a film comprised of incomprehensible action sequences strung together with illogical dialogue delivered by 'characters' driven by inexplicable motivations, then I can highly recommend GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra.

As well as all of the treats cited above, the film feature Sienna Miller who, although extremely pretty, it occured to me has a face so devoid of character, I've seen her in several films and still wouldn't recognise her if I saw her again.

In other good news, the film is so packed with action, I feel physically exhuasted having watched it. And my head hurts.

5 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Mrs Terror said...

Sienna Miller, little more than an identikit bland blonde.

WV - ablexte... make of that what you will.

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I raise you The Expendables. Fits the description exactly. Actually, I am sure it's worse.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

Anon, I fold. Having seen The Inexplicables, I can say you are quite right.

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Pellet said...

Is it as noisy as Transformers/ Transformers 2 (rise of the loudest robots in the history of the universe)? I think not. Both of which are so loud they need to be watched from the safety of a different lounge - preferably in another city...

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger butterfly* said...

It must have been really quite exhausting for you to still be recovering. Gosh, almost three whole weeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home