Oh Butterfly, we know that a classy child bride such as yourself is not for sale.
Of course even if you were, now that Dr Terror is unemployed - spending every day watching daytime television and scratching himself - we couldn't possibly afford you. x
I say “unemployed” (mostly to provoke a reaction), College says “on sabbatical”. In practice, nothing has changed… I sit in my armchair while taunting the lessees, raking in the proceeds of their misery and masturbating aimlessly over pictures of Vietnamese women in humiliating, pornographic postures.
Homeless… Don’t I normally have a fight at this time of year with one of these in the backstreets of Soho? The crusty, begging shitbags.
@ Pellet - according to Swift, Christmas Homeless would only be eaten in Ireland. Taking account of their economy at present, it may be a popular option this year as it's way cheaper than a turkey.
7 Comments:
Oh no, Dr Terror and I have bought you a homeless for Christmas, so you'll have someone to look after your new flat all week. Should we send him back?
WV - mulnedly. Nope, I've got nothing.
See, up until Mrs Terror said 'him', I thought she was talking about me. Probably biased by the fact that my WV is 'parth'...to Postman Pete's house?
Oh Butterfly, we know that a classy child bride such as yourself is not for sale.
Of course even if you were, now that Dr Terror is unemployed - spending every day watching daytime television and scratching himself - we couldn't possibly afford you. x
With apologies to Swift, isn't the idea to EAT the homeless at Christlemas. Free range, booze fed and very tasty. Capture one for your kith and kin.
I say “unemployed” (mostly to provoke a reaction), College says “on sabbatical”. In practice, nothing has changed… I sit in my armchair while taunting the lessees, raking in the proceeds of their misery and masturbating aimlessly over pictures of Vietnamese women in humiliating, pornographic postures.
Homeless… Don’t I normally have a fight at this time of year with one of these in the backstreets of Soho? The crusty, begging shitbags.
@ Pellet - according to Swift, Christmas Homeless would only be eaten in Ireland. Taking account of their economy at present, it may be a popular option this year as it's way cheaper than a turkey.
WV is 'conga'. Which of course is what the homeless in question will be doing when Mr the Great gets him or her for Christmas.
Post a Comment
<< Home