Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Commuting - the truth

You sit there on your way to work, thinking 'I am an individual. I am not like the others.'

You are, in fact, the one in the middle.


Not me. I am a unique, creative, one of a kind individual.

Who works in a bank.

Oh.

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Pellet said...

A bank that looks like an Imperial Star Destroyer, no less.

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Mads said...

Call me shallow, but I would certainly swap to any bank if they had staff like this. Wouldn't that be cool?

Welcome back, PeGo.

WV: whizile. A really really fast missile?

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Barry said...

On a tangent, I’d appreciate your input on a difference of opinion I’ve had with Mrs Terror.

I think it reasonable to leave out anal beads for the cleaning lady and then, when she picks them up, pin her in a corner and say,"Your sort love that kind of thing, don’t they, you dirty cow."

Lucia disagrees and I just can't puzzle it out. Women, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home