Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Shine on

Just got a text.

It reads "Just figured out who you remind me of. Alfie Moon."

Now I don't actually know who Alfie Moon is, so I was forced to assume she meant some combination of Alfie (as played by Michael Caine, not that other, screen-interest-draining plank) and Keith Moon.

So I checked on Wikipedia.

Shane Richie?

For fuck's sake.

6 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Pellet said...

In what way do you resemble Alfie Moon? Was this anonymous texter using very strong drugs at the time of this 'text-crime'?

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the flowery shirts that do it.

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Chris said...

It's better than Ed Miliband

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6595899&l=607e1ed7b3&id=534029253

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, if you could get his faux estuary accent down, you could earn a serious living on the lookey-likey circuit (technical term).

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Mrs Terror said...

Shane Richie? No. I always thought you have something of a resemblance to Vincent Cassel.

http://guim.typepad.com/blog/vincent-cassel.jpg

If only you also had his wealth, suave French accent and marriage to Monica Belluci...

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Train Tit said...

You look a bit like one of the chefs on daily cooks challenge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home