Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Question of the day

What happens if you set up an auto forward on an email account to send all mail onwards to another email account, and then set up an autoforward on that account to send all mail onwards to the first account again?

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Mrs Terror said...

What will happen is that the computer will blow up in your face and you'll die. Don't be tempted.

On another matter, I like the name PeGo (the brainchild of Mads I believe?) but I'm now thinking of calling you 'bangs'...

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger butterfly* said...

Did I not tell you about the time I did that when you were setting yours up? My world almost exploded. Supposedly most email accounts have a failsafe for that these days, though I've not tested that. How dull.

WV: 'untisu'. It has my name in. I don't care about what it means, even though it could suggest I've been taken hostage and bonded up somewhere in a manner probably disturbingly similar to the Terrors' sex life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home