Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

The return

Ok, so I didn't actually come home from Turkey at all.

In actual fact, faced with the prospect of returning to Halifax, I decided to extend my trip by buying a ticket to, well, anywhere actually. In the end, I landed in Copenhagen, where I spent the week not being in Halifax and loving it.

Mind you, there's only one 'must see' thing in Copenhagen right? Yeah, that stupid mermaid statue.

And the bloody Danes have only gone and uprooted it and sent it on a holiday to China, haven't they. Bastards.

Still, I had a super time, although I'm not going to blog it, due to it being 'me time' and therefore not available for public consumption.

Anyway, I am now back, and will endeavour to blog a bit more because, amazingly, we are approaching ONE THOUSANDS POSTS!

Holy cats, that's a whole lot of crap to read.

So, anything you'd like to see for 1000th post special?

3 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger Nerd Evolved said...

Um... an announcement that you're retiring from blogging?

Joke.

No really.

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Pellet said...

Don't all TV shows do something lazy like a flashback montage show? Maybe re-post your first post & laugh at how naive you were when you predicted hover cars and robot butlers in every home.
NB: WVotd - 'mentas' - greek god of fresh breath

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Pellet said...

re: stupid mermaid thing. When I was in NYC I walked 25 blocks to see the USS Intrepid. Turns out that it had been taken somewhere for a refurb & there was a massive electronic display board proudly telling me it was coming back in 3 days time. When I was in San Francisco. FAIL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home