And now, twelve months has passed and we are having a new gay games, this time in Germany.
Let's see how the breaking down of stereotypes is going with a series of pictures from the event shall we?
(scroll down...
...
...
...




Right. Mission accomplished then I think.
Well done everybody.
Oh, and finally, in answer to the comments of the last post, I shall end with a recent picture.

3 Comments:
I don't know which image I find more disturbing... Torville and Dean, the dutch bugs bunny, the wrinkly body builders or Ms The Great?
...
Nope, looking at them again, it's definitely Ms The Great.
Still, it could be worse - my dad once new a gentleman called Rita, who had a beard and a rather lovely chiffon negligee. None of the other builders in his company would work in Rita's house, but my dad decided not to be fazed as Rita did make a lovely cup of tea.
Nice boobs. No wonder you look so happy, Ms/r the Great.
I'm not sure whether that makes me more or less happy to be sharing a room with you on holiday next week. Remember what I said about being 'temperamental' in hot countries?
Post a Comment
<< Home