World cup wonder
Good luck for the Dutch in their quest to beat the evil Spaniards today.Along with many others, I severely dislike the vuvuzelas, but conscious that the manufacturers of said instruments will need to sell them to feed their kids, I offer:
3 (quiet) alternative uses for a vuvuzela
- In the pub - if you can't face a yard, perhaps you might try the vuvuzela of ale?
- Are you a giant who likes a round of golf? Can't find a tee the right size? Problem solved!
- Bored of plain old traffic cones? Just imagine a motorway lane cordoned off with brightly coloured vuvuzela! Yes, you're still stuck in traffic, but at least nobody is buzzing in your ear.

Vuvuzelas - if you like the sound of giant houseflies, you'll love it
Any more suggestions (apart from the obvious one bringing together the instrument and the anatomy of that rubbish England team) welcome.

3 Comments:
Ear trumpets.
Sorry dude, I know how you feel about the 'panish but there was only one evil side on the pitch last night and they were wearing orange, I'm ashamed to say. Some of the 'tackles' that went in from the Dutch merited not so much a yellow card as prosecution. One of them kung fu kicked a Spaniard in the chest.
True enough Mr Orange. But of course, with my background, the kung fu kicking of Spaniards deserves a Thank You card, rather than a yellow one.
(sorry Spain, but I have a looooong memory)
Post a Comment
<< Home