Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Sign o' the times

There is a sign printed on a sheet of A4 paper in the toilets at work. It says "Please leave these toilets in the condition in which you would like to find them."

If they think I'm installing a glitterball, free lines of cocaine on every cistern and a stripper on a stage in the corner because of one measly sign, they've got another thing coming.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Mrs Terror said...

Quite right Mr The Great, we have the same notice in our toilets at work. I've often thought that I would like to find our loos in the condition of being a short but discreet distance from a beach in the Bahamas. But how to manage it?

Then again, at the FOS where we had decidedly posh toilets, one female employee had the unfortunate habit of deliberately smearing the walls of the cubicle with faeces... so I suppose that to find ours clean, but stuck in Horsham, is no hardship.

Word verification: sizedown... and there was I hoping for RaoulMoat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home