Hirsute's you sir
I was watching the news tonight and a report on something about schools came on (I'd only just walked into the room).Anyway, point being they had one of those inevitable moments when they showed some footage of 'schoolkids walking into school' thereby reminding the viewer what both children and schools look like (that's hard news, people).
During this fleeting moment, I was pretty sure I saw a small child with a moustache.
A moustache. That's right.
I know what you're thinking, "But Mr The Great, you'd had a long day at work and it was just a fleeting glance, surely you were mistaken." I thought the same.
But then I realised I had the secrets of time itself at my command - Sky Plus.
And thus behold and quake with amazement as you witness... the amazing moustachioed boy!

2 Comments:
I have no idea about the moustache on little Benjamin Button there, however I am happy to announce that I have come across the answer to another riddle that you wrote about recently.
The chicken and egg question is now officially answered;
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1294341/Chicken-really-DID-come-egg-say-scientists.html
Daily fail. Eggs were first!
Post a Comment
<< Home