Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A small one to keep you going

Had dinner with Paul tonight. He ordered the chicken parmesan. I ordered an egg salad.

We just wanted to see which would come first.

(sorry)

6 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Mrs Terror said...

...and which did come first? Enquiring minds need to know, Mr PeGo.

My word verification word today is 'kidistio' - is that an Italian youth club or something?

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Mrs Terror... again said...

Just FYI, the word now is 'rednemo'- presumably this is the next instalment in the Nemo franchise where Nemo grows up to be a Communist and gets turned in to the authorities by his own heart-broken father...

It's sad how could a young clown fish go so wrong.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Barry said...

Slacker. You said you were working hard, not gadding about and living the high life in the sophisticated eateries of Halifax.

Mrs Terror and I are going to the Biggin Hill International Air Fair tomorrow. The only thing that’s international about it is the gaggle of illegal migrants stowed away in the visiting aircraft. I’m hoping, against all odds, that there will be a sudden and catastrophic engine failure during the Battle of Britain display, followed by a horrific crash and an eerie silence.

Bon weekend to all.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

They came at the same time, which didn't help at all.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger butterfly* said...

My word verification is "cleverig", which matches the smart answer I was about to post. Then I realised I didnät want to sound like a poncey foool.

Hoi An is having a festival for the full moon tonight. I could totally be a werewolf.

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another 'Dad' joke. Appreciated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home