posted by Peter The Great @ 7:01 PM
Are we also going to have to wait 8 weeks for (news of) your next date?Somerset House = new favourite summmer place; you can avoid the small mostly naked kids by hanging out at the back on the bit that looks over embankment. Comfy sofas too.
Avoid the kids by stuffing one in the boot and depositing the little slut in the footings of a new build in South Croydon. The whore.
Okay, I've blogged and I'm in VIETNAM. Slacker. Either come here or blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh, it's you. How lovely to see you. Come in, browse a while. You're welcome.
3 Comments:
Are we also going to have to wait 8 weeks for (news of) your next date?
Somerset House = new favourite summmer place; you can avoid the small mostly naked kids by hanging out at the back on the bit that looks over embankment. Comfy sofas too.
Avoid the kids by stuffing one in the boot and depositing the little slut in the footings of a new build in South Croydon. The whore.
Okay, I've blogged and I'm in VIETNAM. Slacker. Either come here or blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home