Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Advert of the day

Am I the only one who just can't get enough of listening to the lady in the Sky Broadband advert saying "Stop putting vegetables in my bedding. It's perverse."?

I love it. Just love it.

Ivica Slavikova is absolutely my favourite Slovak for this week.

And I'm pretty sure she'd like me too.

(Ivica, if you're reading this, which you probably are, I am prepared to relocate to Bratislava. And give up my career for you. If I had one. And change my life for you. If I had one. Just so you know.)

Edit - realising I have readers who are not in, from, or potentially have even heard of, the UK (I'm terribly international, don't you know - also big in Ukraine and the Phillipines, if my online dating profile is to be believed), the advert in question is...

5 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Barry said...

Funnily enough, the weekend found me commenting on the charms of Ms Slavikova to Mrs Terror.

This earned me a vicious cuff around the back of the head with a keyboard and hours of reproachfulness.

Women, eh?

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Mrs Terror said...

The former Miss Slovakia (2005) would not be interested in either of you. Fact.

You are per-verse.

 
At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Another Peter said...

You are terribly international, or at least terribly something. I don't quite know how I stumbled onto your blog, but I do check in every few days here in the States.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Pellet said...

Ha! She used to be in Neighbours too. And she's in 'coming of age' comedy Adventureland.

I'm sure she'd warm to some of your special treatment.

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can almost hear the low-pitched growling from here ...

I've got 'flampot' as word verification today. It's probably slang for gay in some part of the country. Either that or it describes a container for both flour and jam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home