Invention of the day
Had a lovely weekend back in London, back in the warm, comforting bosom of the Castle.Whilst there, someone came up with a splendid invention, which I am now going to claim I thought of.
It's a camera. With technology much like the face recognition technology you can get to focus on those areas, but this time it's boob recognition technology and instead of just focussing, it will zoom and tilt discreetly as well.
The Perv-o-matic 500 will be on sale in shops fairly soon, I'll warrant. As BT always said, it's good to stalk.
Also, we came up with the chocolate Ninja. He's not as deadly as a regular Ninja, but when those cavities kick in, oh boy.
"Damn you, chocolate Ninja!"

1 Comments:
Excellent ideas all Mr The Great - particularly the camera.
You've now solved my problem about what to get Dr Barrington for his birthday. He does love a good old stalk, bless him.
Post a Comment
<< Home