Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

You complete me

Hi all.

I hope you had a lovely Easter and gorged yourself on resurrection chocolate.

For me, it was a weekend of finishes.

Firstly, I successfully finished Historical Laughter and it is now available for poofreading if you have time on your hands. 47,000 words of education, enlightenment and dick jokes for your delectation, you lucky ducks.

And, perhaps more importantly for my development as a human being, I completed my tour of the pubs and bars of Halifax. I have now officially had a drink in every pub and bar in Halifax town centre.

And it ended with a doozy too. Not only was it an exact replica of Hilda Ogden's living room circa 1978, but it also contained two, um, more mature ladies, one of whom was a dead ringer for Les Dawson in drag.

It was brilliant.

And I did try to get a picture for you, I really did. But it just wasn't working from a distance, and I just couldn't think of an exuse to actually go up and get the snap.

Sorry folks. I let you down. But I swear to God, it was exactly like this...



Next challenge - a drink in every one of the pubs in Newcastle.

Ha! just kidding. I haven't got a death wish.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Mads said...

Yes, please. I want to read historical laughter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home