posted by Peter The Great @ 8:46 PM
Too much time on your hands and access to PhotoShop leads to no good. And Obama-poids. I'm sure our congressman friend would approve though.
Leave Butterfly and her flaps out of it, you pervert.
Barry, I fear I cannot, for this was the creation of said Butterfly. So she started the flapping.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This is where I should think of some witty thing to say. Let's pretend I did. I'm glad we're all agreed on that.To make up for my lack of defence, I shall tell you that my word verification is "bigus". So there.
still wondering!but an artistic way of viewing things!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh, it's you. How lovely to see you. Come in, browse a while. You're welcome.
6 Comments:
Too much time on your hands and access to PhotoShop leads to no good. And Obama-poids. I'm sure our congressman friend would approve though.
Leave Butterfly and her flaps out of it, you pervert.
Barry, I fear I cannot, for this was the creation of said Butterfly.
So she started the flapping.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This is where I should think of some witty thing to say. Let's pretend I did. I'm glad we're all agreed on that.
To make up for my lack of defence, I shall tell you that my word verification is "bigus". So there.
still wondering!but an artistic way of viewing things!
Post a Comment
<< Home