Sofa sogood
Apparently people are being burned by their sofas and suing the shops for the resulting pain and suffering.Ha! That's nothing. My sofa kicked me in the shin the other day. Bastard.
Seriously, it's one of those ones with the little handle that makes the footrest spring out, only it did it spontaneously and whacked me.
It really hurt.
I'm going to sue.

6 Comments:
Another productive morning courtesy of www.conveythis.com/translation.php
The accused apparently burned banks, shops, because of pain and suffering.
¡E! What is this. Shin Kong Bank and others to start my day. Bastard.
Seriously, this is a protocol, which makes children's blue plant, but it was spontaneous, I'm exhausted.
It is very sad.
We will appeal.
Perhaps the sofa was taking revenge on the unprompted attack you launched on its distant cousin (the washing machine) a few years ago...
PS great word verification today: shodi.
Welcome to the word verification game, oh ginger one. Mine is 'shrit' which is not as good as Eric Pickles's mis-spelling.
Distall now. Not as good as as shrit or shodi, alas. I always think of you when I see good word verifications, my Mandarin friend.
I've just got 'ineva'.
Well ineva did.
In the words of Cole Porter (I think): Well did you ever? What a swell party this is ...
(That could be Cowley Street's theme song for the election, Mads!)
Post a Comment
<< Home