Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

question of the day

For those who have seen/read the Watchmen, which of the characters do you think is like you?

For me, I feel I'm likely most like Nite Owl, but really, really relate to Rorshach. Tragically, that means the 2 characters who are anything like me, are a pathetic loser and a psychopath.

Damn.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Nerd Evolved said...

I would have to say Wonder Woman for the dash of derring do and sly but subtle sensuality.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

Fair point Norm. Also, I've heard you travel to gigs in an invisible plane, so it really works.

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Pellet said...

Come on Pete... you're more suited to the Comedian. And for the record - Wonder Woman isn't even in the film/book. If it were me, and I could choose from outside of the book, I'd be Marshal Law. Go figure. By the way, go and see Kick Ass. It is fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home