More lazy blogging
I have been interviewed about my blog...Finally, the recognition I deserve.
I know. I know. It's not a real interview, just an automated question generator to drive traffic by bloggers to another blog about blogging.
How very meta.
Anyway, point being it came in a question and answer session and I've just realised I can copy and paste here instead of generating blog content using my brain in any way. Hurrah!
So I'll put the questions and answers below to save you the bother of clicking on the link (although apparently you can 'thumbs up' my blog there if you really feel the need. But don't feel pressured to vote. I didn't)...
What is your blog about?
A poorly organised hodge-podge of jokes, observations, death threats and recipes for a really delicious rhubarb crumble.
What do you do for a living?
It’s a hobby, although I do write for a living sometimes too. Turns out there’s more money in writing websites and brochures than in ‘what I’m thinking today’. Who knew?
Why did you start blogging about this?
Because my head got full and I had to let some of it out. Also, it was court-ordered.
How long have you been blogging?
It’s been going for 5 years or thereabouts – enough time to have done something useful instead, now I think about it. Damn.
How many people visit your blog per day?
Not including friends and family? Ooh, two or three at least. I’m very niche.
Does your blog generate income?
Income is for sellouts. I’m an artist.
Who would be interested in this blog?
Anyone who feels the need to smile a couple of times a week. People who appreciate sarcasm and a misplaced sense of superiority.
How long do you blog each day?
It depends on work, but generally I try to post every few days, and it takes half an hour to an hour.
Why should we subscribe to this blog?
Because it would make my mother very proud. Also, it will bring you tremendous good fortune and the admiration of men and women alike. Also, you may laugh from time to time, which is better than not laughing, no?
What advice do you have for bloggers?
Don’t try to succeed. Try to enjoy yourself. Success is for losers.

4 Comments:
Your Mother has always been very proud of you!
Hurrah! It's about time you and your literary achievements were recognised Mr The Great.
But you forgot to mention that your blog also functions as a dating site.
Admittedly it has only been employed as such the once, but on the positive side Juvenile Dementia can currently boast a 100% success rate - something eHarmony and those other pretenders have never managed.
Of course by the same token if things were to go wrong at Terror Towers, your success rate would plummet to 0%... but why look on the dark side?
I think your next literary venture should be your autobiblography.
Well, i'm proud of you anyway. Mwa!
Post a Comment
<< Home