Dear Mr The Great, aside from confusing and inappropriate headlines I hope that all is well with you?
Dr Terror is well in spite of recent events... at least I thought he was until he turned up at my house last night doused in petrol and with a mad look in his eye.
However he did bring with him a case of wine and a trout and so a merry time was had by all.
1 Comments:
Dear Mr The Great, aside from confusing and inappropriate headlines I hope that all is well with you?
Dr Terror is well in spite of recent events... at least I thought he was until he turned up at my house last night doused in petrol and with a mad look in his eye.
However he did bring with him a case of wine and a trout and so a merry time was had by all.
Post a Comment
<< Home