Happy International Women's day
Yes, it's that time of year again - international women's day.Forutunately, I know a lot of international women (Satellite Tina, Lovely Ex Frances, Yuki Doesn't Get A Nickname and Poitiers Patty all leap to mind), so I feel it truly is a time to celebrate.
Unless it's just a politically-correct term for trafficked women, and this day is intended to celebrate the imprisonment and abuse of innocent women tricked and bullied into the sex trade. In which case, boo to you, International Women's day, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Oh, and when you google for International Women's day, this is one of the images on the first page...

I'm not convinced they fully thought that one through, as a logo to be honest.
In other news, apparently 'squeaky clean' Peter Andre used the woman pictured below for sex and she was jolly upset about it.
I can't think where he could have got that idea from, she seems like such a wholesome, desexualised young lady...

2 Comments:
That's the outfit sported by the Little Sisters Of The Poor. You know, the religious order started by Mother Theresa. I'm surprised you failed to recognise it.
Yeah wimmin - you failed to run your ludicrous logo past a experienced eye and are now stuck with a picture of a 'fister sword' being used to attack a big pink orifice. Doh!
Post a Comment
<< Home