Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Day of the ex

I was walking along Earls Court station the other day and I saw none other than Frances. She was on the phone, so I didn't say 'hello', but I feel honour-bound to mention that she looked absolutely beautiful.

Not going out with me clearly agrees with her, a sentiment I'm very confident she would share.

I then proceeded to drink my way through the entire weekend, culminating in an all day drinking-writing session and the birthday party of an XFM DJ who I have met a grand total of one time. I was the first one there, so it was me, her mother and her uncle.

Awkward!

Yet she made me feel quite comfortable. What a lovely lady. You must all now listen to her show.

Oh wait, I also went to see David Sedaris do a reading of his stuff. I wasn't really aware of the man before, but he was awesome.

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger butterfly* said...

Marsha or Sunta?

Google stalking serves me well.

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Miss T said...

Love Sedaris' stuff. 'Me Talk Pretty Some Day' is particuarly good.

Sorry to hear you had a tough weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home