So that's what Facebook's for
Whilst browsing Facebook, as I very occasionally do, I have discovered that a chap I know from the comedy circuit, Max Turner, has apparently died, and not in the comedy 'go for a drink at the bar after and feel sorry for yourself' sense.Max was a super nice guy, so this is a genuine shame, although obviously we weren't that close or I wouldn't be finding this stuff out from Facebook.
Nevertheless, Max, rest in peace mate. Well, not peace, obviously, that wouldn't be very funny at all. Hopefully they're laughing at you in comedy heaven.
Yes Max. Yes you do.
(for those not familiar with Max, he had 'a condition', leading him to once wear a tee shirt on stage regarding his disability which read 'I'm only in it for the parking'.)
And finally, this being the internet, it's quite possible that he's not dead at all and it's all a bit of online hysteria.
In which case, nice one Max.


3 Comments:
That's awful. I mean I was fishing for some sort of funny story. That's just upsetting.
Word verificaton for the day: mazedes. A sort of posh car for Mads maybe?
Excellent Partridge-ism Mr Orange.
He seems like a very funny guy :)
I would roll on the floor laughing if I saw somebody in that t-shirt!
R.I.P. Max <3
Post a Comment
<< Home