Skin deep
Well I have to admit to being surprised when Mr Bentos came out of the oven with a rather tasty looking crisp brown crust.But it turns out that Bentos beauty is only crust deep.
I don't know what part of the chicken (for such was it advertised) they used for the filling but the tiny chunks I eventually located were disturbingly bready. And as for the 'creamy' sauce, it was a watery, white liquid that sloshed about in an alarming fashion and tasted of very little (which may have been a mercy).
It was, in essence, a milk pie.

5 Comments:
I imagine that waking up in da 'Fax is similar, in many ways, to waking up in a pile of your own shit. And that's not a bad thing. In fact, it's often evidence of a good night out.
Meanwhile, the moment of the New Year found Busty Anon fighting for breath in her own bed. It wasn't until I removed the pillow from her face that I realised there was a problem.
Women, eh. What can you do with them?
Oh dear. In line with the new trend I have set myself of unhelpful observations, I feel moved to point out that if only you were in London, you could enjoy the last slice of my delicous homemade chicken and mushroom pie that Mr Pug has claimed for his lunch today. Surprise, surprise, it's snowing here so he is spending it among crumbs..
PS the more organised of you may remember that it is his birthday today.
I’m getting no work done at all in this weather.
Every time I see kids building a snowman, I have to stop the car and masturbate furiously until the cherubic face of Aled Jones on the back of my Snowman LP is plastered with filthy love yoghurt.
Some of the parents seem a bit chippy. People can be so quick to judge.
I love Fray Bentos. You are obviously some sort of heretic.
May God punish you for your impertinence.
Post a Comment
<< Home