Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

just a quickie

I was chatting to a colleague recently and we wondered about what the titles would be for our biographies.

Cheating a bit, we decided to allow ourselves 2 volumes for the first and latter halves of our lives.

So she got, "The Woman With the Iron Claw" followed by "The Owl and the Bridge", whereas I settled on "Nearly but Not Quite" and "The Philosopher and the Tortoise."

So, what would you title of yours be? You get two if you need them.

8 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Barry said...

Volume 1:
Paradise Mislaid

Volume 2:
Me, the Dragon and the ghost of Paddington Bear

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Mads said...

Fur Coat, No Knickers.

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Busty Anon said...

Once More, With Feeling.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Nerd Evolved said...

I can explain everything.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curiously, I think you got mine in your last post. No, I don't mean "four-and-a-half-inch grinder". But I think "bruised and swollen but otherwise unharmed" is perfect.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

I did a one for Carrie as well... 'Carrie on living'.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Brother Mark said...

Mine would be: "Can I have another go?"

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger butterfly* said...

From a shirt I used to own with 3 small fish on it:

Let's go round again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home