Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Commercial break

I wanted a system that took masses and masses of memory to do what the old system did perfectly well.

"Can you make it crash repeatedly for no apparent reason?" I asked.

"Please add loads of functions with no apparent actual use for a normal human being," I added, "and I want it to take much longer to find the files I need.

I'm a PC and Windows Vista was my idea.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you have to 'upgrade' to Windows 7, silly ...

Incidentally, I've got another from the list of amusing word verifications. Today's offering is 'mulleter'. One who mullets, presumably. So is that the person who sports the mullet, or the person who cuts his hair?

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Miss T said...

Very good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home