Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Also

No Mads, 'Marry New Year' was just a regular typo.

Thanks for the link to the man getting his penis stuck in a pipe then cut off with an angle grinder (the pipe, not the penis) ChildBride.

I think that's one of those stories it's difficult to improve with commentary, so I shall just post a few short extracts...

"restricted blood flow had caused it to become aroused"

"four-and-a-half-inch grinder"

"The anxious man"

"worried about things getting too hot"

"Left bruised and swollen but otherwise unharmed.


There, I think that should do it.

3 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Mads said...

Oh, ok. I'll hold off on the new hat, then.

Love the tales of the (Dutch) city- I have missed your lads' vac stories. Perhaps you could organise a trip to the Formerly-Frozen-Now-Thawing South and blog about that... I hear that there is a housewarming party to celebrate the re-opening of BPT 1st Sat of Feb, which may provide some juicy blog-fodder... xxx

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Barry said...

May I bring the all-singing, all-dancing Mrs Terror?

By the way, I wouldn't like you to get the wrong idea about our day of "fun" at the Planetarium. For me, the highlight was standing up in an auditorium (packed with angry, red-faced children and couples in loveless marriages) and shouting, very loudly, "No 4.15 show? I'm going to have a word with that c*nt".

Seconds later, as I had the curator by the lapels, there were shouts of, "Leave it, he's not worth it" from the owner of the adjacent Sausage Emporium.

Italian peasant food... yum yum yum. Lung and spleen, deep fried in lard and simmered with ricotta. Scum.

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Mads said...

Of course you can bring Mrs Dr Terror. I am sure that I am not the only person intrigued to meet the lovely lady who has captured your heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home