Being up north all the time has rendered him as feckless and indolent as the natives, it seems. We'll have to "re-educate" him at some point. Pouring booze down his neck usually gets him back to "normal" in my experience.
Have you fallen off the other end of the phone as well? I NEED to tell you Exciting Things! I met Miriam Elia (http://www.miriamelia.co.uk/) on the tube (only 2 hours to get home in the snow, SCORE!) who writes for Mitchell & Webb, Armstrong & Miller, etc etc and who reads comedy thingings and entry things for the BBC. I slightly talked about you and if you WRITE more I can use her as a CONTACT for YOU. So ANSWER YOUR PHONE, because you won't get this until you have internet. So there.
4 Comments:
Woe.
And woe for missing you again in L-town.
And woe for the Christmas crows.
And snow.
How can we possibly have a nice Christmas after weeks of being deprived of your comic genius? It's like you just don't care any more.
Being up north all the time has rendered him as feckless and indolent as the natives, it seems. We'll have to "re-educate" him at some point. Pouring booze down his neck usually gets him back to "normal" in my experience.
Have you fallen off the other end of the phone as well? I NEED to tell you Exciting Things! I met Miriam Elia (http://www.miriamelia.co.uk/) on the tube (only 2 hours to get home in the snow, SCORE!) who writes for Mitchell & Webb, Armstrong & Miller, etc etc and who reads comedy thingings and entry things for the BBC. I slightly talked about you and if you WRITE more I can use her as a CONTACT for YOU. So ANSWER YOUR PHONE, because you won't get this until you have internet. So there.
Post a Comment
<< Home