Totally dunlopped
I am writing this from a small pub outside Birmingham that I thought, and I don't know why I did this, would be a good place for a gig.A 6 hour round trip drive for 10 minutes of telling jokes, whilst so tired I'm not convinced I haven't actually fallen asleep on the M6 and am currently dreaming that I'm typing this blog entry.
I have also spent most of this weeking tweaking plans that I don't really understand in MS Project, which is the software equivalent of a two-year old after a litre of Sunny D. It does an awful lot, but it's quite hard to predict what it's going to do next, and then it crashes out and you've lost your really important plan that's due the next morning.
OK, so it's nothing at all like a two year old, apart from the fact that you wouldn't want either of them with you when having dinner at a fancy restaurant.
Oh God, this blogging thing really isn't working is screeeeeeeeeeech!!!!!!!!! Bang!

4 Comments:
Have you tried Kamikaze Comedy in Halifax?
Hmmm I've worked with MS Project for 13 years and here is what I've learnt - keep MS Project for you and do a high level excel graphic thingy for managers. They never understand MSP anyway or have it installed because the licence fee is a joke, and they just want a nice graphical timeline with milestones. I know it seems inefficient but it pays off in the long run (MS Project is just too 'helpful').
Sorry - very boring comment.
Mister the Great is potentially deaded, and all you lot can do is offer 'helpful' advice. Bastards.
Butterfly, it's not that I am unsympathetic - it's just that of the 61 gigs I've done to date, about a third of them have been outside London and what Pete experienced is simply par for the course. I've been there and got the t-shirt too. Practical advice is better. Also, I'm not as attractive as you...
Post a Comment
<< Home