Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The slow turning of a comedy motor in winter

I have signed up to 'beat the frog'.

I am reliably informed that this is a gong show in Manchester.

However, if I were to turn up at the venue after an hour of driving to find that I have been engaged to punch a Frenchman square in the mouth, I shall consider it time and travel well spent.

Then again, mayhap I will be required to spank Vanessa Paradis at this event, in which case, I shall comply with my usual good grace.

It's probably going to be a gong show though, isn't it?

In other news, I now have a television AND heating and hot water in Castle Godwig, where we shall continue our efforts to reanimate a corpse.

Watch this space.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Barry said...

I’m not so sure about the gentle roleplay implicit in your comment regarding Paradis.

I have in mind a more thorough going over, possibly involving a tyre iron and a blowtorch.

Her appearances on Musique Plus used to make my sh*t hang sideways, they were so poor. The Depp-shagging, chanteuse sl*t.

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Miss T said...

That phrase has an entirely different meaning for me.

Oh and did you go and speak to your doppleganger and have a Terminator 2 moment?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home