Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Chock full of awesome

A huge thank you to all of you who braved the risk of mugging, raping and murder on the mean streets of Stockwell to attend the party on Saturday night.

I for one had an amazing time, thanks largely to being able to wheel out every terrible joke I've ever written and know that all of you would be too polite to walk out. Ha!

Thanks also to the performers for, er, performing, even though I know you're all whores for stage time and would have spent the time on Speaker's Corner inflicting your acts on innocent tourists if you hadn't been at mine.

For those who did not attend to the end, you'll be pleased to know that only one of our party had to be carried out of the club and woke up in all their clothes.

Good work everyone. Same time next year?

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger butterfly* said...

Same time next year? So that you can have more people wishing you happy birthday twice?

I was most pleased with the return of hoummerous and mange tout. 'Twas a super night and it's more super to hear you had a good time too.

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Gav said...

I wonder who had to be helped out of the club.

Hmmmm

Tough one, so many candidates.

Was it your life partner Wig?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home