posted by Peter The Great @ 2:34 PM
Don't they have the internet up North?Isreal, then direct to Halifax? No days in between? It would be better if we could have a celebratory drink and make sure you actually go :)
Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.See you soon, with yer yarmulka and bagels.Try and keep Cranefly off the fizzy pop.
Good luck. Will be missing you at Chez Manny's.
http://emailsfromcrazypeople.com/ for you, plus http://snipr.com/rp88s of special note.Hope this makes up for Spotify!
Pete - have you disappeared into a Halifog?
I agree. Have you Haliforgotten your Halifans?Especially with gold like http://snipr.com/sa22o around. Come back?
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh, it's you. How lovely to see you. Come in, browse a while. You're welcome.
6 Comments:
Don't they have the internet up North?
Isreal, then direct to Halifax? No days in between? It would be better if we could have a celebratory drink and make sure you actually go :)
Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.
See you soon, with yer yarmulka and bagels.
Try and keep Cranefly off the fizzy pop.
Good luck. Will be missing you at Chez Manny's.
http://emailsfromcrazypeople.com/ for you, plus http://snipr.com/rp88s of special note.
Hope this makes up for Spotify!
Pete - have you disappeared into a Halifog?
I agree. Have you Haliforgotten your Halifans?
Especially with gold like http://snipr.com/sa22o around. Come back?
Post a Comment
<< Home