You decide
This guy is being portrayed as a loser with delusions of grandeur.Yes, he's a volunteer policeman who is likening himself to Don Johnson (because who, ever, wanted to be Tubbs?) in what he has referred to as Sittingbourne Vice.
But the more I read, the more convinced I am that it is actually a rather brilliant piece of satire in the vein of Napolean Dynamite. And i present the evidence:
Exhibit a
He described his boss as 'an idiot' and used the page to demand 'a black uniform, high-powered, unmarked vehicle, rifle, wolf and the power to kick some a***'.
Specifically, a wolf? Really. That's comedy genius.
Exhibit b

Come on. Really.
So I'm calling Metro out on this one. I don't believe this kid did anything other than create a comedy page and they've fallen for it. And by fallen for it, I mean got some free copy to fill out their pages.
So, um, I guess they win either way.
Stupid media.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home