Stars in her eyes
In what is quite possibly the worst teenage excuse ever, this girl is claiming she went to a tattoo artist to get 3 little stars on her face.Whilst he was busy stabbing her repeatedly in the face with this tiny, inked needle, she claims she fell asleep.
And what a sleep it was, for when she awoke, the artist was putting the finishing touches on 56 facial stars he had applied to her.
Yeah, right. Call me cynical, but I find it very difficult to believe anyone can accidentally get 56 stars tattooed on their face.
Drunkenly, yes. Accidentally, no.
She does look silly though. Maybe she'd be better just getting the other side done as well and joining a circus. When life hands you lemons...

8 Comments:
Is this just to convince me not to go ahead with getting one?
Get "Made in England" tattooed in the middle of your forehead and "Love" and "Hate" on the knuckles of your left and right hands, respectively.
Then, you could be Nick Griffin's poppet.
Just a thought.
Years ago, I went to an art exhibition and there was a fearsome looking, rough sort of chap (some kind of bloody white Rastafarian) with "Dog Breath" tattooed in the middle of his head. That I could live with (well, actually, I wanted to assault him with a claw hammer, but there we are), but then I saw his pre-pubescent son... who had "Puppy Breath" tattooed on his head.
The dirty c*nts.
I think the girl is a liar. I find it hard to believe that a tattooist would do something like that against a person's will. How can someone even fall asleep and not feel the tattoo being performed? That just doesn't make any sense to me.
Hmm. Previously I thought that the categorisation of women with tattoos was simple: under 30= trashy/ over 30= tragic. Now I see that there is a whole new group that transcends age: tattoo on face= unutterably stupid.
I think that they are ghastly on men as well, lest I should be accused of sexism.
Have you told Mrs Crowe that, Mads?!
Mrs Crowe, is of course, the exception thatproves the rule, Barry!
The best part for me was the 'quote' in the article:
"Jules Clocher, a Belgian psychologist, said: 'The trauma this girl must be feeling is indescribable. She feels like a circus freak - and no wonder, because she looks like one.'"
I disagree. She looks like a Big Brother contestant.
http://ugliesttattoos.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home