Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

like flies

Um, so I guess Michael Jackson is dead too.

Bit selfish, overshadowing Farrah like that. To say nothing of a lot of disappointed ticket holders.

Nevertheless, he was a human being and probably had people who loved him too.

Not me, mind. I thought he was a massively odd freakshow. But someone probably loved him, and Off the Wall and Thriller remain some of the best music ever recorded.

So Michael Jackson, R.I.P.

3 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Miss T said...

Oooh sailing close....

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Barry said...

Bubbles the chimp buggered him to death. Fact.

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Mads said...

What really distresses me about Michael Jackson's death is that was absolutely certain that he was never going to play those London gigs and I didn't put any money on it.
Oh, and the fact that, as some utterly spurious commntary on the Today programme noted, we will never him moon-walk one last time. As you say, RIP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home