Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Friday, May 08, 2009

Today's joke

I bought one of those soft toys the other day, the Sesame Street character that you can prod and it starts to laugh uncontrollably.

I got it home, started poking and prodding it in the tummy and it just started crying and cutting itself.

Turns out it was a Tickle Me Emo.

6 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Mads said...

Did you listen to '4 stands up' on Radio 4 yesterday? There was a comic whose routine consisted of a stream of (I thought they were very) funny quick-fire puns. He made me think of you.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

I knew immediately without checking who that was. Tim Vine right? I believe he called himself, in the past, 'The Punslinger'.

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Barry said...

I was told a corking black/ Jewish joke by a black/ Jewish American physicist who is visiting us at the moment. Alas, he is the only person who call tell it without being arrested for propagating race hate!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger butterfly* said...

On the internet, you can be a black/Jewish American physicist if you want to be. It's magical.

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Barry said...

But I'm not. Sigh. I'm a pasty, Caucasian physicist/ slumlord.

For some reason, I now feel like bursting into a chorus of, "I wish I could fly, right up to the sky..." like Orville. Alas, the prospect of Keith Harris' hand up my back passage doesn't seem so appealing at the minute. Must be something I ate.

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Miss T said...

Sent you something on facebook

 

Post a Comment

<< Home