Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Seal the deal

I love this story about Canada's Governor General who chopped up a seal and ate its heart.

Crikey. I know it's important to make a gesture in politics, but this is pretty strong stuff.

Then again, maybe our own politicians could learn a thing or two and take some drastic steps to regain some of their lost credibility.

I, for one, would feel better about our democracy if I were to witness Gordon Brown punching an elk unconscious and sucking out one of its eyes. Or Hazel Blears arm wrestling an orang utan. Or Jacqui Smith being torn to pieces by wolves.

Surely that's not too much to ask from our leaders. Especially the Jacqui Smith one please.

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Barry said...

How about Yvette Cooper taking it, slightly reluctantly, from behind from an elephant?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home