Free hit counter juvenile dementia peter the great's funny comedy blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

The joke was on me

This one got an 'oooh' rather than a laugh when I first did it, so I'm throwing it out there to see if it's offensive, funny, offensively funny or just shit...

I don't believe in God, but I do think that Jesus existed and he was both a wise man and also an entertainer.

After all, he certainly knew how to end a show... jazz hands!


I realise this is more of a verbal joke than one for writing down, and you don't get to see the little crucifiction jazz hands mime that goes with it, but what do you think?

4 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger balletwho...? said...

I think it's funny. It's only shit to Jehovah Witnesses and I don't think they are allowed to go to comedy gigs are they? Nah, they can't be - I'm sure they are not allowed to laugh.

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Miss T said...

I want to laugh, and I do think it's funny, but something about my upbringing tries to stop me

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Peter The Great said...

I have now donated this joke to Norman. It fits with his stage persona and set rather better than mine.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Nerd Evolved said...

Cheers. I'll give it a good home. Or not. That depends on how you define a good home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home